Get Camino Support
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-551-3572
Camino is used by faculty and students in their face-to-face, blended, and online courses.
Camino enables faculty to:
- manage course materials
- communicate easily with students
- create wikis and blogs
- post documents online
- establish and monitor discussion boards and chat
- create group space for discussions or for collaboration on projects
- use online assignment drop boxes
- link to audio and video streams, and podcasts
- build a grade book
- administer surveys or assessments
- send, receive, and archive course email
Camino can be accessed from the SCU Login page linked from the website footer, or directly at https://camino.instructure.com.
Instructional Technology staff are eager to get faculty up and running in Camino and are available for orientations on the system. Camino accounts are created automatically for all current faculty and enrolled students.
Once you have an active account please contact any of the Instructional Technology staff for an orientation or ongoing Camino support, questions, and issues.