Career fairs are an excellent way for employers to engage directly with our students. We host five seasonal career fairs, as well as an array of industry focused or boutique offerings.
Registering for Fairs
Please note: Employer Registration for the fairs will be available online, approximately two months before the event date. All employers will be directed to register through Handshake.Register Through Handshake
Pricing and Registration
2022-2023 Virtual Career Fairs:
- Business/Industry: $400
- Government: $200
- Non-profit: $80
2023-24 Career Fairs
9/28/2023 - Fall Career Fair BASH (Business, Arts, Social Sciences & Humanities) - In Person; Malley
10/11/2023 - Fall Career Fair STEM - In Person
1/25/2024 - Winter Career Fair BASH (Business, Arts, Social Sciences & Humanities) Virtual
2/8/2024 - Winter Career Fair - STEM; Virtual
4/10/2024 - Spring Career Fair (All Majors) In Person; AEC
Employers with any questions about career fairs should direct their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for a successful virtual fair experience
- Register early and complete payment via credit card promptly
- The registrant/owner manages all aspects of the Career Fair
- As the registrant/owner, ensure that your Handshake settings will allow you to receive messaging - all information (logistical and reminders) will be sent via Handshake
- Create your schedule at least 2 weeks prior to the fair
- We recommend a combination of 1:1 and group sessions if possible
- Post jobs to Handshake that you will be recruiting for so students can have a better understanding of your recruiting needs
- Complete the values question in the registration survey highlighting your organization's DEI and other values aligned initiatives. Employers completing this, will be included in elevated marketing to students.
- Use qualifications for 1:1 sparingly
- Test technology prior to the fair
- Use Chrome or Firefox (NOT Safari)
- When thinking about meeting with students in a group session, leave time for them to ask questions.
- Provide a way for students to contact you for follow up after meeting with your team members (share your email and/or invite them to connect with you on Linkedin).