*****For Fall 2020 the On Campus Interviewing Program has been paused. We encourage you to submit your positions to Handshake. If you do not have access to scheduling software to facilitate scheduling your interview, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will provide you with some recommendations. Thank you for your understanding*****
On Campus Interviews are an excellent follow up to an information session or a career fair. Our on campus interview program is room reservation only – employers are responsible for scheduling interviews with candidates.
- On Campus interviews are held Tuesday through Thursday in the Career Center during Fall, Winter and Spring recruitment seasons. Interviews may begin as early as 8:30 a.m. and must end no later than 4:30 p.m.
- Submit your reservation request including number of rooms through Handshake. We highly encourage submitting your reservation requests well in advance, as space is limited.
- We recommend attaching a position to increase your applications and visibility with interested candidates.
- Your interview schedule is due to the Career Center two business days prior to your interview date. You may submit it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to provide your schedule in advance may result in your rooms being released.
- Due to space constraints we are unable to provide work space or greeter space to employers who are not actively conducting interviews.
Logistics on Interview Day
- When you arrive at the main entrance to campus, stop at the Information Booth to pick up a parking permit. Permits will be reserved in advance for all representatives arriving from your company.
- Check in at the Career Center, located in Benson Memorial Center. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before the start of your first interview, so you may be escorted to your interview room.
- Students will check in at the front desk and will wait in our Career Center lobby. You may call students into your room as you are ready.
On Campus Interview Cancellations
It is the employer's responsibility to honor scheduled interviews once students have been selected. If an emergency forces a last-minute cancellation or a need for rescheduling, it is the employer's responsibility to contact the affected students. To cancel your on campus interviews please contact Katie Roucheleau, at email@example.com.