Learn more about student leadership programs and initiatives coordinated by the Center for Student Involvement.
Students who engage in leadership programs within the Center for Student Involvement will:
- Be able to identify connections between their values, stories, and the “why” behind their leadership journeys.
- Be knowledgeable of their personal stories and individual strengths, and the ways in which those elements influence their leadership style.
- Gain awareness of their values and how they shape them as leaders.
- Be knowledgeable about campus resources that support leadership development.
- Reflect intentionally on how they can individually lead and create change within their communities through their everyday actions.