Build a Cohesive Leadership Team
Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team
This self-paced online course covers topics from Discipline 1 of Patrick Lencioni’s Organizational Health Model: Building a Cohesive Leadership Team. The “Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team” course will allow your leadership team to:
- Make optimal decisions
- Accomplish more in less time
- Put critical topics on the table
- Utilize all team members’ skills and experiences
- Overcome lack of buy-in
- Align the team around common objectives
- Retain star employees
Patrick Lencioni: Pioneer of the Organizational Health Movement
One of the world’s foremost experts on leadership and teamwork, Patrick Lencioni, CEO of The Table Group, has spent the last 20 years shaping the organizational health movement by helping leaders develop cohesive teams and engaged employees. With his signature mix of inspiration, humor, storytelling, and no-nonsense practicality, Pat has spoken to millions of leaders at national and global conferences and is consistently the top rated keynote speaker at major events.
Foundations of Organizational Health - Identify the Benefits of Organizational Health
- Organizational Health
- Context for Organizational Health
- Four Disciplines Model
- Foundations Bonus Material
Build a Cohesive Leadership Team: Discipline 1
- Overview of Discipline 1
- Virtual Teams
- Team Baseline
Deep Dive into the Five Behaviors Underlying the Cohesive Team Approach
- Build Trust
- Master Conflict
- Achieve Commitment
- Embrace Accountability
- Focus on Results
Drawing on Patrick Lencioni's extensive consulting experience and Organizational Health model, this course will help you achieve long-term, sustainable success and improved efficiency within your own work and organization.
Rigorously implementing the lessons from Pat's work on organizational health has guided me to develop the trust with my team we need to build something special.
- Digital Badge: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team - $795
- Compact Version: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team - $150
- For organizations looking to complete the badge as a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Group Rates.