Family Weekend: February 22-23, 2019
The Family Weekend website is updated frequently so please refresh your web browser each time you visit a page within the website to make sure you are getting the most up-to-date information.
How to Register
Online registration is now closed. On-site registration during event check-in will be at the times listed below.
Check In @ Donohoe Alumni House
Friday, February 22, 2019
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Please call us at 408-551-1995.
Registration fees listed below are for Family Weekend 2019:
- Registration fee (per family)
- $60 until 2/16/19
- $80 starting 2/17/19
- Senior Parent Dinner Dance (per person)
- $90 until 2/7/19
- $110 starting 2/8/19
- No more tickets sold after 2/17/19
IMPORTANT: If your family is planning to attend both the Senior Parent Dinner Dance and general Family Weekend events, you must pay the family registration fee in addition to the ticket fees for the Dinner Dance. However, if you are only attending the Dinner Dance, then your family does not need to pay the family registration fee (only the Dinner Dance ticket fees).
In addition to your registration fee, you may need to pay other fees depending on which activities you plan to participate in during Family Weekend. Keep in mind that while the registration fee is per family, fees for additional tickets are per person.
Registration materials (name badges, tickets, program booklet, campus map) may be picked up upon check-in for Family Weekend.
Reasons to Attend
- Become a part of the Santa Clara family and celebrate our traditions
- Attend a course session with some of Santa Clara's professors and leaders
- Learn about study abroad, immersion programs, internships, and much more
- Celebrate a Liturgy with the Santa Clara community
- Dance Saturday night away with live music at the Senior Parent Dinner Dance
- Discover why Santa Clara is nationally recognized for its outstanding academics, faculty, students, and Jesuit tradition
- Experience the excitement of a Bronco sporting event
- Spend Sunday exploring the Bay Area with your student
For More Information
Contact: Cameron Barrilleaux