Skip to main content

Graduate Financial Aid

The Financial Aid Office does not determine graduate school scholarships, fellowships or grants. You should contact your graduate school for information about how to apply for your graduate school's scholarships, fellowships and grants. 

We recommend checking in with your employer as some employment offices offer assistance to subsidize education costs.

Graduate students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) once you have been admitted in order to be considered for all federal student aid programs.

  • Santa Clara University FAFSA School Code is 001326