Campus Closure

Campus is closed through November 25th. Get the latest updates.


Funding options for international students are limited. Federal and state aid is available only to U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens.

Undergraduate Students

If you are not a citizen or eligible non-citizen and are enrolling as an undergraduate, you may qualify for a scholarship from Santa Clara University.

Graduate Students

The Financial Aid Office does not determine graduate school scholarships, fellowships or grants. International students should contact their graduate school for information about how to apply for graduate school's scholarships, fellowships and grants.

Non Federal Loan Programs

International students may apply for private educational loans if the borrower applies with a credit-worthy U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen as a co-borrower.

NOTE: Private loan providers have their own application and repayment terms, you should review all terms and disclosures before applying for one of these credit-based loan alternatives.