Visa Document Preparation Forms:
- Certification of Sponsorship Form
- Template Letter for Funding from a Religious Order / Congregation (MS Word)
- DS-2019 Request (J-1 Scholars)
Forms to add dependents after arrival in the U.S.
Forms for Enrolled Students:
- Reduced Course Load (RCL) Request Form (F-1)
- Thesis/Capstone Confirmation Form (F-1)
- Request For Extension (F-1)
- I-20 Request by Enrolled or Returning Students (F-1)
Employment Authorization Forms:
- On-campus Employment Offer Letter (Template)(MS Word)
- CPT Cooperative Agreement (F-1)
- OPT I-20 Request Form (F-1)
- STEM OPT Extension I-20 Request (F-1)
- Cap Gap I-20 Request (F-1)
- Academic Training Request (J-1)
- Address Updates
- OPT / STEM OPT Reporting Portal
- I-983 Training Plan
- Immigration Forms (I-765, I-539, G-1145 etc)
- Retrieve your I-94 Admission Record
We will accept verified electronic signatures on all ISS forms.
If you opt for the electronic signature, the signature must have a verification mark or be an signature. Typed signatures or signatures with a typed appearance are not accepted. Programs such as DocuSign or Adobe Sign have signature verification features. Please see below for an example.
Electronic I-20s: While the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) announced that I-20s can be electronically signed, we do not have clear guidance on whether other government agencies which are not within SEVP's jurisdiction, such as Department of State for visa appointments and Customs and Border Protection for entering the U.S., will accept electronic signatures. Therefore, ISS is not issuing I-20s with electronic signatures at this time.
OPT applications: Your OPT I-20 and Form I-765 must be hand signed prior to mailing your OPT application to USCIS.
STEM OPT extension applications: Your I-983 training Plan can be either hand signed or we will accept verified electronic signatures. Your STEM OPT I-20 and Form I-765 must be hand signed prior to mailing your STEM OPT extension application to USCIS.