The Orientation website is updated frequently so please refresh your web browser each time you visit a page within the website to make sure you are getting the most up-to-date information.
Information as of July 24, 2023
BroncoExchange is the online platform for new students to connect with classmates as well as our Orientation Leaders who host virtual meeting spaces that are fun, engaging, and informative to help prepare students for the transition into our community in September and for their first year of college.
- Sessions on BroncoExchange are available late June through early September.
- Participating in sessions is voluntary (not required) based on each student's needs and interests.
- Learn more about BroncoExchange.
Account Sign Up
To sign up for a BroncoExchange account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://broncoexchange.peoplegrove.com.
- Sign up with your SCU email address.
- Select the correct platform titled "SCU Admission Network" (see image below).
Resources for New Students
Here are a few resources on BroncoExchange to help new students get the most of their Orientation experience:
- Classmates: Connect with other new students by viewing their bios, interests, majors, and more.
- Orientation Leaders: View and connect with this year's Orientation Team.
- Groups: Join groups to connect with other incoming Broncos that have similar experiences as you.
- Events: Participate in virtual events to help inform you of resources and meet fellow Broncos.
- Resources: Link to online resources to aid your transition to SCU.
To view the BroncoExchange programming schedule, follow these steps:
- Log into your BroncoExchange account.
- Click on "Events" in the top horizontal menu bar.