Test Optional Policy
Santa Clara University has adopted a two-year “test optional” policy for first-year and transfer students seeking enrollment beginning in the Winter 2021 and Fall 2021 terms. Scores on the SAT or ACT are not required for students applying to Santa Clara University for Fall 2021 and Fall 2022 terms and anyone not submitting them will not be penalized or disadvantaged.
Early Decision I
Early Decision II
- December Last month to take standardized tests for Early Decision II applicants who wish to submit scores for consideration
- January 7 Postmark deadline for Early Decision II application
- January 15 Deadline to submit the CSS Financial Aid/PROFILE for non-merit-based SCU institutional aid consideration.
- February 1 Deadline to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Mid-February Early Decision II applicants notified of admission decision
- Mid-February Admitted Early Decision II students notified of financial aid package
- March 1 Postmark deadline for enrollment deposit
- March 2 Cal Grant GPA Verification Form (CA residents only)