Below are the key deadlines based on different admission tracks.
These deadlines do not shift from year to year, however there are some instances where deadlines are extended on a case by case basis. Visit our unforeseen events page for the most up to date announcements and information.
Early Decision I
Early Decision II
- December Last month to take standardized tests for Early Decision II applicants who wish to submit scores for consideration
- January 7 Postmark deadline for Early Decision II application
- January 15 Deadline to submit the CSS Financial Aid/PROFILE for non-merit-based SCU institutional aid consideration.
- February 1 Deadline to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Mid-February Early Decision II applicants notified of admission decision
- Mid-February Admitted Early Decision II students notified of financial aid package
- March 1 Deadline for enrollment deposit
- March 2 Cal Grant GPA Verification Form (CA residents only)
Winter First-Year Students
NOTE: Santa Clara University has adopted a two-year “test optional” policy for first-year and transfer students seeking enrollment beginning in the Winter 2021 and Fall 2021 terms. See more information here.