- Sport: Baseball
- Years Attended: 1956-1960
- Inducted in 2014
- Namesake of Stephen Schott Stadium
A Bellarmine boy from just down the road, Stephen Schott arrived to Santa Clara as a freshman in 1954. During his college career, Schott played pitcher for the Broncos. After graduation Schott’s love for the game never wavered. He co-owned the Oakland A’s for 10 years. In 2005, after a generous gift to his alma mater, the first Bronco baseball game was played in Stephen Schott Stadium. He and his wife Patricia Schott also funded the construction of the Patricia A. and Stephen C. Schott Admission and Enrollment Services Building, which began welcoming visitors to the Mission campus in 2012.