Skip to main content

Petition for Incomplete

Use the form below to request an "I" (Incomplete) grade for a course from the instructor, if you will not complete some essential portion of the assigned
work in a class because of extraordinary circumstances beyond your control. The unfinished work must be completed and given to the instructor within three weeks of the beginning of classes in the next scheduled term (not the student’s next term of enrollment), excluding summer session, unless extraordinary circumstances require
an extension (which must be requested from the instructor and the Program Director. Please see the Graduate Bulletin for more information.

View directly, or right-click to save a copy.