Learn more about resources to assist commuter students with learning about services and opportunities that help them navigate campus, be supported in and out of classes, and get involved at Santa Clara.
Graham Commuter Lounge
Alpha RLC in Graham Hall has a lounge dedicated exclusively for commuter students. The lounge is located on the 1st floor and is a space for commuter students to relax, study, and socialize. Amenities include lockers for rent, TV, and adjacent kitchen.
At this time, it is important to note that access to the commuter lounge is limited to 50 students due to space constraints. Access is on a "first come, first serve" basis.
To request access to the commuter lounge, please contact Tedd Vanadilok for more details. Access requires the signing of a use agreement form through the Housing Office.
Locatelli Commuter Spaces
The Locatelli Student Activity Center has several spaces on the 2nd floor open to commuter students. Spaces include:
- 2 cubicles adjacent between Rooms 209 and 210
- The left cubicle has a resident computer (Dell) that has internet and is networked to a printer
- The right cubicle has lockers (bring your own locks)
- Both cubicles have desk space, chairs, and other furniture
- There is also an alcove with couches between Rooms 210 and 211
- The kitchen space has a sink, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machines, hot water pot, toaster oven, TV, couches, high-top tables, and stools
The Locatelli Center is open on weekdays, 9:00am-7:00pm. If you would like access during non-business hours including weekends, please contact Tedd Vanadilok for more details.
Commuter Student Union
The Commuter Student Union is a registered student organization (RSO) for commuter students and offers a "home away from home" for those who do not live on campus. They have get-togthers and social activities as well as provide support for one another. Being a member of the Commuter Student Union also grants you access to the commuter lounge in Alpha RLC (see more information above).
For More Information
Contact: Tedd Vanadilok