Learn more about resources to assist commuter students with learning about services and opportunities that help them navigate campus, be supported in and out of classes, and get involved at Santa Clara.
RLC Commuter Spaces
First year commuter students are assigned to and granted access to one of the following Residential Learning Communities (RLCs):
- Alpha RLC (Graham Hall)
- da Vinci RLC (Casa Italiana Hall)
- Modern Perspectives RLC (Dunne Hall)
- Xavier RLC (Sanfilippo Hall)
Sophomore, junior, and senior commuter students should contact the Resident Director of one of the following 4 RLCs that they want to be a member of:
- Alpha RLC (Graham Hall): Laura Rosenberg, email@example.com
- da Vinci RLC (Casa Italiana Hall): Zach Tepper, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Perspectives RLC (Dunne Hall): Natasha Zubair, email@example.com
- Xavier RLC (Sanfilippo Hall): Christine Minakakis Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries about the RLC commuter spaces, please contact the Office of Residence Life at email@example.com or 408-554-4900 for more details. Access may require the signing of a use agreement form through the Housing Office. The Office of Residence Life and Housing Office share an office suite on the 2nd floor of Benson Memorial Center.
Locatelli Commuter Spaces
The Locatelli Student Activity Center has several spaces on the 2nd floor open to commuter students. Spaces include:
- Cubicle next to Room 209
- Lockers are located in this cubicle (bring your own lock)
- There is also an alcove with couches and extra-large bean bag between Rooms 210 and 211
- The kitchen space has a sink, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machines, hot water pot, toaster oven, TV, couches, high-top tables, and stools
The Locatelli Center is open on weekdays, 9:00am-7:00pm. If you would like access during non-business hours including weekends, please contact Tedd Vanadilok for more details.
Commuter Student Union
The Commuter Student Union is a registered student organization (RSO) for commuter students and offers a "home away from home" for those who do not live on campus. They have get-togthers and social activities as well as provide support for one another.
To get connected with the Commuter Student Union, please contact Tedd Vanadilok.
Commuter Student Email List
Would you like to receive periodic emails about opportunities and resources for commuter students? If so, click the button below to join the commuter student email list.