Facilities provides basic equipment and services for events.
To reserve equipment or use a particular service provided by Facilities, please work with Lori Salazar who is the Assistant Director for Student Organizations in the Center for Student Involvement to complete the required order form.
Tables, Chairs & Staging
Tables, chairs, and staging can be provided for both indoor and outdoor events. Be aware that your student organization may need to pay a fee for any delivery and set-up for weekend events.
If your event will require the use of electricity beyond a few outlets or if your event is in an area of campus where there are no accessible outlets, then you will need the campus electrician to evaluate your electrical needs and provide any additional electrical support so that you have sufficient electricity.
For events that will produce significant waste such as food, you will need to order additional bins for trash, recycling, and compost. The number of additional bins depends on how large your event space is, how many people will be attending your event, and how much food you will be serving.
Due to unnecessary time and resources being expended by Facilities staff, a $100 fee is being charged if any of the following occur:
- There is additional clean up or if time is spent locating missing equipment
- Equipment is delivered but event was/is canceled
- Request for additional equipment less than 24 hours prior to event
- You request Facilities staff to be on site at a specific time to meet you for set-up instructions and you are more than 5 minutes late
- Facilities staff arrive to set-up our equipment but upon arrival there is already equipment in place
- You use equipment that has been set up for or set aside for use by others without coordinating such use with Facilities
Note: Event and equipment requests are approved on a "first come, first serve" basis. Approval of requests are dependent upon availability of equipment and/or staff regardless of the number of days the request is received prior to the event.