Mass Schedule Announcements:
- For the duration of the COVID19 pandemic, our liturgical offerings remain limited.
- All in-person offerings are for current students only.
- Browse our liturgical offerings below for additional details and/or links.
Sunday 10am Mass
Sunday 5pm and 8pm Masses
For SCU Students Only
Masses will be celebrated outdoors, in front of the Mission Church. Dress appropriately (i.e. jackets, umbrellas, or sunglasses as the weather dictates).
Registration is required each week, for contact tracing purposes. Use the following links to pre-register in advance.
- 5pm Mass: Register here
- 8pm Mass: (Suspended until further notice)
To ensure the safety of all those who attend in-person Masses, DO NOT ATTEND UNLESS
- you have recently tested negative for COVID-19 with an on-campus test.
- you have been in quarantine for at least 10 days if you have travelled more than 150 miles out of the county.
- you have had NO close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- you do NOT have any COVID-19 symptoms, e.g., temperature over 100, loss of taste or smell.
Beginning January 17, 2021, reconciliation will be offered for STUDENTS ONLY on Sundays from 4pm to 4:45pm, whenever Sunday evening masses are offered.
NOTE: Until State of California and Santa Clara County mandates allow us to gather indoors again, reconciliation will be offered outdoors, under the covered walkway of the Mission Gardens (signs will be posted).
|Apr 4||Mission Santa Clara and Campus Ministry||This Easter collection will help support both the Mission Church and the programs help our students in Campus Ministry.|
|Apr 11||Jesuit Restorative Justice Initiative||Help provide spiritual and educational support to those affected by crime throughout California and the United States.|
|Apr 18||St. Clare Parish||Help support SCU's home parish, St. Clare Parish.|
|Apr 25||Catholic Relief Services||Help provide nutritional assistance, prevent human trafficking, and support for refugees with emergency aid and trauma counseling in over 100 countries around the world.|