Skip to main content

Gender Marker Change

University Gender Marker Change Process

If you are a student who has already gone through the legal gender marker change process:

Request your gender marker change through the Office of the Registrar by contacting University Registrar, Duane Voigt, at You will need to have a copy of court papers verifying your legal gender marker change.

If you have not legally changed your gender marker and would like to do so please visit the following websites:­toolkit (or your resident state’s court website for more information.)  Note: California courts have a process to legally change both your gender marker and name at once.