The College of Arts and Sciences is committed to providing paid research, internship, project and creative work opportunities for students. Knowledge, skills, and confidence acquired during research, internships, projects and creative work opportunities are among the most valuable experiences of a college education. We aim to support CAS students with stipends in order to pursue career discernment, building their networks, and provide service to our communities through the REAL program.
Students interested in applying should:
- Read through the REAL Program Guidelines.
- Identify an opportunity on or off campus that aligns with career exploration goals.
- Identify the contact person whether faculty or organization sponsor.
- Read the REAL Application Information and prepare.
- Submit the REAL Application as soon as possible. Deadline is March 15.
If you have questions, please email Dr. Korsmeyer
or call 408-554-2255.