Scholarships and stipends in Army ROTC help you focus on what's important. Namely, getting that college degree—not how you'll pay for it.
Army ROTC Scholarships
Whether you're a college-bound high school student or already attending a college or university, Army ROTC has scholarships available. Scholarships are awarded based on a student's merit and grades, not financial need.
Army ROTC scholarships consist of:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- Full-tuition scholarships
- The option for room and board in place of tuition, if you should qualify
- Additional allowances for books and fees
- A room and board scholarship for SCU students based on merit
Army ROTC scholarships also provide monthly living allowances for each school year. You can earn certain amounts depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum:
- 1st year, $300 per month
- 2nd year, $350 per month
- 3rd year, $450 per month
- 4th year, $500 per month