Free for everyone. All the time.
Fall Schedule & Policies:
Before visiting, please review our schedule, COVID protocols, and group policies listed below.
Tuesdays through Sundays 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. from September 30 through December 2 with the following exceptions:
- The museum will be closed November 21-27 for the academic break.
Please be advised, that changes to this schedule may occur and we encourage guests to always check our website before coming to the museum.
- Masks are strongly encouraged but not required.
- We ask that guests experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or feeling ill stay home.
- Guests are asked to still practice social distancing.
- Directional signage is installed at the museum's front entrance and the lower level to direct the flow of traffic.
- Two hand sanitizer dispensers are installed in the museum's foyer for guests' use.
SCU Class visits:
Faculty, whether you are seeking a tour, a presentation, a viewing of objects from the collection, a self-guided visit, or other please fill out this google form to begin the conversation about scheduling your class' visit.
SCU Students, Faculty, or Staff wanting to visit the museum as a group / unit / department, whether you are seeking a tour or a self-guided visit, please fill out this google form to begin the conversation about scheduling your visit.
non-SCU Group visits:
At this time, the de Saisset Museum is not currently scheduling guided tours for external groups, including California History tours.
Drop-in groups of more than 15 people are not allowed at this time.
If you are planning to visit the museum with a group of more than 15 people, please contact the museum at least 1 week in advance to confirm if your group will be able to visit during your desired time as we may not be able to accomodate your group due other programs and SCU tours happening in the space. Please email email@example.com or call (408) 554-4528 to discuss options.
Administrative Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., except holidays
Please note: our front doors are only unlocked during open gallery hours. If you arrive during administrative office hours and the doors are locked, please press the bottom button on the call box to the right of the front doors.