The Drahmann Center offers support services to students who transfer from other colleges and universities. We assist students in making as smooth of a transition into SCU as possible by helping students make connections with the community and develop their academic and career goals.
What services do we offer?
- Academic Advising & Counseling
- Understand academic policies and requirements
- Navigate campus and academic resources
- Explore academic and career goals and graduation planning
- Programs & resources
- Academic success workshops
- Transfer transition advising sessions
- Transfer Student Panel?
- Connecting with campus resources such as Career Center, LEAD Scholars, Office of Accessible Education and more
Our advising approach:
- Rooted in Cura Personalis (Latin for “care for the person”)
- Holistic: Educating the whole person
- Solutions oriented
- Relationship based
- Multiculturally focused