Santa Clara University’s International Students and Scholars team uses eShipGlobal to ship secure immigration documents to and from the university. Please follow the instructions provided below to create an eShipGlobal account and request your document from our team.
How to Create a Shipment:
- Register for an eShipGlobal (UEMS) student account here (https://study.eshipglobal.com/register/), enter your information, and click “Register”
- Click the activation link sent to your email address, then log into your account here (https://study.eshipglobal.com/slogin.asp)
- Click the document icon (ex. “I-20”, “DS-2019”, ”EAD Card”, ”OPT”, etc.)
- Enter “Santa Clara University” into the “UNIVERSITY SEARCH”
- Select the correct department (see below), then click “Continue”
- Select "SCU Current Students and Alumni" if you are an admitted or enrolled SCU student or and alumni on OPT / STEM OPT
- Select "JST Admitted and Current Students" if you are an admitted or enrolled Jesuit School of Theology student or and alumni on OPT
- Select "COVID-19 Delayed Immigration Start Date" if you are creating a shipment for your I-20 which has been deferred due to COVID-19
- Proceed through the remaining steps to complete your shipment.
Once your Shipment is Created:
Your ‘Shipment Summary’ will automatically be emailed to you. Once your payment is processed, the ISS team will automatically receive your request and your shipment information. Please do not send any follow-up or confirmation emails to the ISS team.
Once the ISS team has processed and shipped your document (1-2 business days), you will automatically receive an email notification with your tracking information. You may also track your shipment at any time by logging into your eShipGlobal account, or by contacting eShipGlobal customer service.
Please contact eShipGlobal Customer Support directly regarding all questions, or for any assistance. – eShipGlobal’s Student Support Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST) via email, phone, or live chat.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-816-1615 or 972-518-1775 (for US or Canadian callers); 001-972-518-1775 (for International callers)
- Chat online with a live representative
You may also refer to eShipGlobal’s FAQ page for Frequently Asked Questions and answers.