The Wellness Center
The mission of the Santa Clara University Wellness Center is to support the provision of educational and preventative wellness services on our campus. Within the context of a Jesuit Catholic institution, the Wellness Center is committed to fostering a healthy campus environment by empowering individuals to reach their full potential, make informed positive lifestyle choices, and take responsibility for self-care in order to achieve and maintain optimal levels of wellness.
The Wellness Center offers a wide variety of services to meet students' needs:
- Educational Programs & Workshops
- Peer Health Educator Program
- Violence Prevention Program
- Support and Advocacy for Survivors of Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, and Stalking
- Online Alcohol and Marijuana Use Assessments
- BASICS Alcohol Assessment & Feedback Meetings
- "Potty Talk" Monthly Wellness Newsletter
- Book, DVD, & Resource Brochure Resource Library
862 Market Street
(across from Dunne Hall)
Lisa Joyner; Director
Alcohol & Other Drug Initiatives Program Coordinator
Gillian Cutshaw; Assistant Director
Violence Prevention Program Coordinator
Like us on Facebook!
If you are in crisis and need 24/7 confidential resources, click here.