Bon Appétit, an on-site restaurant company, manages all dining venues across the Santa Clara University campus. Their philosophy is simple: food service for a sustainable future. That means cooking up made from scratch menu items with seasonal ingredients from local food growers. BAMCO prides themselves on industry-leading purchasing standards, including local sourcing, animal welfare, and sustainable seafood. For more information on Bon Appetit environmentally sound policies, please visit www.bamco.com.
For additional information about dining, we recommend:
- Sign up for menu mail: Santa Clara University – (cafebonappetit.com)
- Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Instagram for the latest in dining news, events, team profiles, and more @scudining
- Dining Events: Santa Clara University – (cafebonappetit.com)
- SCU Dining Brochure and Floor Map: https://scudining.cafebonappetit.com/scu-dining-map-brochure/
- Food Allergies: Santa Clara University – (cafebonappetit.com)
- Transact Mobile Ordering Instructions: https://www.scu.edu/access/mobile-ordering/
We understand that our guests with special dietary needs, food allergies, celiac disease, lactose intolerance, or any other medically necessary diets simply want a safe place to make food choices, quickly. Each student must determine their own level of comfort when making selections within our cafés.
Using specific descriptive menu naming and icons, students and guests of our cafés can easily identify foods that contain allergen or dietary restrictions. This is a starting point and further questions can be addressed to a chef or manager.
If you have allergy or other dietary restrictions, please feel free to contact Resident District Manager, Harvey Smith at email@example.com.
Our approach allows guests to customize many café options to meet their personal dietary goals. We love to hear from you and can assist you in identifying your choices or even prepare foods to meet your needs.
SimplyOasis Allergen-Friendly Station
Beyond descriptive menu naming, we offer an allergy-friendly station called SimplyOasis, featuring entrées that celebrate fresh, simple, whole ingredients while avoiding all of the top-9 allergens + gluten.
For questions about dining services or food accommodations, students should contact:
Resident District Manager
Bon Appétit Regional Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Office of Accessible Education
- Akita Sushi, 2251 The Alameda, 408 320-2779
- Alameda Barbeque, 2323 The Alameda, 408 899-4954
- Cramer's Bagels, 495 El Camino Real #131, 408 246-7580
- The Hut, 3200 The Alameda, 408 899-4294
- Ike's Sandwiches, 2235 The Alameda, 408 244-2034
- Pizza My Heart, 700 Bellomy St., 408 241-000
- Rocko's Ice Cream Tacos, 2905 Park, 408 320-1225
- Round Table Pizza, 2615 The Alameda, 408 248-9123
- Togo's, 1000 Lafayette St., 408 249-4723
- Wicked Chicken, 2565 The Alameda, 408 246-9464
- Wrap This! Mediterranean Cuisine, 2281 The Alameda, 408 246-9727
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: North Dining Plaza (O'Connor Hall)
Food trucks accept dining plans, flex points and credit cards.
April 5: I Love Cheesesteak
April 12: Oaxacan Kitchen
April 19: Fire and Rice
April 26: Aki-ta Sushi
May 3: I Love Cheesesteak
May 10: Oaxacan Kitchen
May 17: Akita Sushi
May 24: I Love Cheesesteak
May 31: Fire and Rice
June 7: Oaxacan Kitchen