Spring registration will open,
Monday March 10th at 9:00AM.
Reminder: If any of your desired courses are full, please send an email to email@example.com and we will add your name to the wait list.
The Osher Office is actively pursuing larger classroom space for the following wait listed classes. If you are wait listed , you will be notified if we are successful.
1. The Science of Happiness
2. Shakespeare: The Play's The Thing 2014
3. Haussmann's Paris and Impressionism
4. Scriptures Lost and Found
5. Memory: the Good, the Bad, the Reality
Help our Membership Grow!
As of January 18, we have 814 active OLLI members. Our Membership committee has done a commendable job of recruiting 299 new members this year. However, we could still use your help. If we can reach the 1000 member mark by the end of the academic year (June 30th) the Osher institute at Santa Clara University would be eligible to apply for another grant. If you have any friends that might enjoy our group please invite them to join us in these activities:
We have found over the years, that our best recruiters are our members!
More OLLI@SCU News
- The March Newsletter is now available CLICK here, for an archive of monthly publications, please go to NEWSLETTERS on the sidebar.
- For current room locations and schedules: see "Current Schedule of Classes" and "Class Room Assignments" - they are updated.
We are now on Facebook
Like the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute of Santa Clara University page on Facebook and see status updates, event news and recent photos!