Santa Clara University (SCU) invites you to become a member of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute or OLLI@SCU as we like to refer to it. OLLI is a community of learners age 50 and better. Instruction is at university level, but no particular educational background is required. There are no tests, grades, or papers. The classes you select may have some reading or other preparation. To participate in classes, you must be a member of OLLI. Here at OLLI, we believe that educating the whole person for a lifetime is one of the best things you can do for yourself. We would love to be a part of your lives as you find ways to inspire and motivate learning and life enrichment through new courses, friendships and experiences.
To become a member or renew your membership:
- The current OLLI membership year is from August 1, 2018 through July 31, 2019
- There are no refunds for canceled memberships, regardless of whether you get into a desired class.
- Specifically designed for adults 50+
- Annual Membership Fee is $55.00 (fall, winter, spring & summer)
- All enrollments are online with a credit card on our secure server.
- Note: By joining Osher in the Fall, you will receive the maximum value from your membership
- More than 80 course offerings each year, including summer programs
- 10 Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Distinguished Speaker Series – addressing timely topics
- Destination Learning – one-day trips to Bay Area sites of historical and cultural interest
- Lifelong Learning Through Travel Program – domestic and international travel for OLLI community, SCU alumni, friends and family of Santa Clara University
- Monthly e-bulletin – important announcements regarding our program
- Quarterly Catalog - list of classes and events
Note: You must be a current member of OLLI to register for classes.
We have found over the years, that our best recruiters are our members!