You MUST be a current member of Osher to enroll in a class or event. No exceptions.
Online Summer 2021 Courses:
- Courses start Tuesday, June 15 – Monday, August 23
- After you register for your course(s), you will receive an email from the OLLI office 24 hours before the start of your first class session. The link will grant you access to your class via Zoom. If you do not receive the email, please email the OLLI office at email@example.com and we will assist you.
- All courses are offered Live Online via Zoom.
- Click on the individual course links to view full course descriptions
Churchill’s England, with Bruce Thompson - Saturdays, July 31, August 7, and 14 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and continuing from 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
American Classical Music: Establishing a National Cultural Identity, with John Kendall Bailey - Revised Schedule: Mondays and Thursdays, August 9, 12, 16, 19, and 23 from 10:00 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Mass Publishing and the Rise of Scientific Exploration, with Kate McQueen - Monday August 2, Wednesday August 4, and Friday August 6 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
To the Ends of the Earth: The Trials, Triumphs, Failures and Glories of Sir Ernest Shackleton, with Mark Jordan - Tuesdays, August 3, 10, and 17 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Free Member Event
- OLLI@SCU Goes to Market: Artisan Cheese, with Raymond Rumiano, on Tuesday, August 24 from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.