Get Involved as an Employer or Partner
Contact Graduate Career Management if you’d like to discuss ways to get involved with our graduate students and professional development program.
We are always interested in partnering with organizations.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMPLOYER ACCOUNT ACCESSS:
- Career Fair & Networking Events
- Job & Internship Opportunities
- Company Visits
- Information Sessions
To post a job or internship online, Santa Clara University partners with Handshake.
Steps to register:
2. Enter in your information and choose to register with Santa Clara University
3. Once submitted, your account will be reviewed within 2-3 business days
Some tips to get the most out of your job posting experience would be:
1. Be very specific with job details and requirements
2. Make sure to enter in as much information as you can (location, pay rate, etc.)
3. Make sure to select the grade levels that are eligible for the position so that you have qualified applicants applying to your job.