Santa Clara University's Leavey School of Business (LSB) is proud to announce that its part-time Master of Business Administration program has been ranked #22 by US News & World Report in its 2020 Best Graduate Schools rankings, a jump of 17 spots over the last year's ranking.
This ranking also puts Santa Clara's part-time MBA program:
- Among the top 8% of the 287 eligible part-time programs in the US
- 2nd in the San Francisco Bay Area
- 2nd among all Jesuit Schools
- 4th in the state of California
LSB's Part Time MBA specialties have also been ranked high in the following areas:
- 16th in Finance
- 17th in Marketing
- 23rd in Information Systems
- 24th in Entrepreneurship
There's no shortcut to success
Our graduate programs offer the boost you need.
Evening MBA. When we say Northern California innovation walks through our doors after hours, we mean it. Working professionals are attending our evening MBA program and earning degrees in two years. It’s a part-time program that harnesses the influence of global business models to deliver an exceptional education based on real-world applications. Our MBA gives you unprecedented access to a rich network of peers, professionals, and professors in leadership roles. They are today’s entrepreneurial vanguard who work in some of the world’s most innovative companies.
• Program duration: Two years, from full-time to part-time.
• Time/schedule: Evening classes meet twice per week.
• Course delivery: Core courses are cohort style; elective courses are flexible.
Learn a new concept tonight and use it in your staff meeting tomorrow — because our curriculum brings theory to life.
Learn from our globally recognized business faculty as well as from prominent Silicon Valley based practitioners.
Interact with more than 25,000 Leavey school of business alumni who work in prominent Bay Area based global firms.