Take your leadership to the next level.
Our 17-month Executive MBA equips you to manage innovation and change in a global marketplace, integrating business knowledge in a cross-functional curriculum. The program is designed for seasoned managers with 10+ years of progressively responsible roles.
Your Executive MBA begins and ends with intensive off-site residential weekends preparing you to create and lead collaborative teams.
Early in your first term, your class will travel to a region of significant economic impact (such as China) to understand global business "on the ground."
Silicon Valley focused.
You'll work directly with key decision-makers in a leading Silicon Valley company, honing your management skills in a real-world setting.
- April 1 Round 1
- June 1 Round 2
- Inclusive of tuition, books, iPads, meals and parking during academic terms, international in-country travel and accommodations for mandatory international trip
- 4-year bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
(in U.S., by regional accrediting agency; international institutions must be accredited by country's Ministry of Education)
- Two official transcripts from each institution attended (including extension programs)
or, for international degrees, a course-by-course evaluation by NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or www.naces.org)
- GMAT or GRE scores sent directly to University from test center
GMAT Institution Code BV3-WB51
GRE Insitution Code 7238
- TOEFL scores sent directly to University from test center
Required if English is not your first language, even if your schooling was conducted in English.
TOEFL Institution Code 4851, Department code: 02
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
Must be from managers or supervisors familiar with your work. For new graduates, recommendations from faculty are acceptable.
Note The Executive MBA is open to U.S. citizens and permanent residents, and H1 / H4 visa holders only. Students requiring an F1 visa to study in the U.S. are not eligible to apply, due to the mandatory international travel component.
Class of 2016 statistics
- Average age : 40
- Average work experience : 16 years
- Employed at time of admission : 95%
- Industry at time of admission %
- Engineering 33%
- General Management 17%
- Project Management 14%
- Sales 11%
- Finance 8%
- % born outside U.S. : 44%
- % women : 25%
"As my responsibilities grew, I began to realize that some of my business skills were lacking, and if I wished to advance further, I should go back to school for a master's degree in business."
RSVP for the next Info Session
Learn about the Executive MBA program from students, alumni, faculty, and staff in an informal setting.RSVP here