Accelerated Cooperative Education (ACE) Leadership Program
Blending your academics with practical experience better prepares you for work in the world of business, and the ACE program uses internships, informal mentoring, and service learning opportunities to help you become the capable, ethical, and caring business leader known as the Santa Clara alumnus.
ACE Program Overview
Only 25 first-year business undergraduates are selected for the ACE program each year, and invitations to apply for the program are distributed each Spring Quarter. For more information about applications to ACE program, contact Brenda Versteeg in the Undergraduate Business Program Office (Lucas 115).
- Expand your leadership repertoire with skill-building workshops
- Partner with local non-profit organizations in service learning projects
- Gain an insider's view of various industries through job shadowing with Leavey School of Business alumni
- Plan to study abroad with advice from ACE seniors who have made international study a part of their program
- Prepare for your career search through resume and interview workshops
- Identify potential internship opportunities through your major department or ACE advisors
- Reflect on your internship experience through summer seminars
- Weigh opportunities for graduate business study in the Leavey School of Business
- Hone your job-search strategies in ACE career development seminars
- Meet a Leavey School of Business Advisory Board member who will mentor you
- Celebrate graduation at the ACE Dinner, hosted by Leavey School of Business faculty and administrators