The ACE Leadership Program application process is now open.
The process includes an essay application and interview process. While the application process is competitive, we encourage students to apply for the program and demonstrate how participation in the program will support their development. If you have questions, please contact Brenda Versteeg, Director, Professional Development and Social Justice.
Students must meet the following criteria to apply to the ACE Leadership Program:
- Enrolled in the Leavey School of Business
- Maintained a 3.5 cumulative GPA (Fall 2018 and Winter 2019)
- Be a current first year student planning to graduate in 2022
2019 Application Timeline for the Class of 2022
March 2019 - Applications available online for students invited to apply
April 4, 2019 - Information session hosted at 5:45 pm in Lucas Hall 126. Attendance is not required to apply for program.
April 8, 2019 - Applications due by noon
April 24 - 30, 2019 - Interview week. Selected candidates notified by email about interview times.
May 6, 2019 - Final participants selected and announced
May 14, 2019 - Program Orientation
Students who are selected to participate will be invited to a welcome reception held May 2019.
Helpful Hints for the Application Process
- Review and proofread your application for typos.
- Write about something from your unique perspective. Example: Networking is an important skill, but why is it important to you and your future career path?
- Practice interviewing with a friend. The Career Center has terrific resources on interview preparation.