About Peer Advising in Public Health
A group of fellow Public Health Science majors, trained and well-informed about SCU core and Public Health Science major requirements, can meet with you to answer questions and show you how to use SCU’s many advising resources so that you can formulate a graduation plan.
Public Health peer advisors can offer guidance concerning many topics, including:
- eCampus - the online student record system
- Course selection and scheduling
- Resources and tools for class planning
- Locating appropriate information in the University Bulletin and website
- Referral to faculty with relevant academic and/or career information
- Campus life at Santa Clara University
- Campus resources available to assist with academic, personal and career development
- How to get involved in student life
How to Contact a Peer Advisor
We are dedicated to assisting our fellow majors and offering advising guidance.
You are welcome to ask us a question or request an advising appointment by writing to us at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
(Please note, we do not view this email account on weekends and holidays, so you will hear back from on the first day that classes resume.)