Alert icon SCU Bronco Alert Status THERE ARE NO ACTIVE ALERTS AT THIS TIME
Learn more about ShakeAlert: An Earthquake Early Warning System for the West Coast of the United States. Download the MyShake App iOS or Android to receive these early warnings on your smartphone.
For Police, Fire or Medical Emergencies, Call Campus Safety Services at 408-554-4444, or Call / Text 911
Emergency Planning develops, implements, and continuously improves a comprehensive campus emergency management program.
The program is based on fire and occupational health and safety regulations and standards, California Standardized Emergency Management System (SEMS), National Incident Management System (NIMS), the Clery Act, and accepted emergency planning and management professional practices, operating under the umbrella of the campus Emergency Operations Plan (EOP).
- Evolve and adapt current practices to keep with industry standards.
- Build a working culture of resiliency and readiness across the University.
- Partner with key stakeholders to build a foundation of expertise for response and recovery.
- Ensure that known hazards are mitigated as best as possible prior to an emergency occurring.
- Ensure plans and assets are in place to effectively respond to emergencies on campus.
- Ensure timely response to emergencies impacting the safety of the campus community.
- Ensure effective and efficient recovery after an emergency.
Prepare Before, Stay Safe During, Stay Safe After. Prepared SCU.
What can you do?
Use the information and tools available on this page to assist you in being prepared for emergencies
SCU Bronco Alert is the University's mass notiifcation system to alert the campus community of incidents on or near campus
The Rave Guardian app is a personal safety tool that serves as a companion to SCU Bronco Alert
Resources for SCFD
Resources for SCPD
Resources for BFD
Resources for BPD