The Department of Human Resources is committed to supporting Santa Clara University’s Mission, Vision and Values. This is accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated and diverse group of HR professionals.
Human Resources strives to:
- Create an environment that welcomes and values the diversity of our staff, faculty and student employees;
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce;
- Create a cost effective, comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program;
- Offer a wide range of developmental opportunities promoting knowledge acquisition, skill development, personal well-being and organizational health;
- Design and implement policies, processes and programs, in compliance with applicable laws, which enable people to be and do their best.
Please contact us with your thoughts, ideas and feedback.
Location and Hours of Operations
Department of Human Resources
475 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, California 95053
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(408) 551-1946 (fax)