Human Resources strives to:
- Create an environment that welcomes and values the diversity of our staff, faculty and student employees;
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce;
- Create a cost effective, comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program;
- Offer a wide range of developmental opportunities promoting knowledge acquisition, skill development, personal well-being and organizational health;
- Design and implement policies, processes and programs, in compliance with applicable laws, which enable people to be and do their best.
Please contact us with your thoughts, ideas and feedback.
News and Announcements
Benefit eligible employees can now view their 2018 benefits enrollment on eCampus. To view your benefits elections, go to "Benefit Details" and change the "As of" date to 01/01/2018 (or greater) and click refresh.More »
Don't lose your FSA money. In order for you to use your 2017 FSA funds, you must incur the eligible expenses by December 31, 2017. Dependent Flexible Spending Funds are will NOT carry forward to future years and Medical Flexible Spending Account funds up to $500 will carry over to 2018.More »
A chance to win a Fitbit or one of two gift cards by Opting Out of Paper Form on eCampus - Second drawing. Employees who submit by Friday, January 19, 2018, their consent not to receive a W-2 paper form in the mail will be entered in a raffle to win a Fitbit or one of two gift cards. The drawing will take place on Monday, January 22, 2018. Starting with tax year 2017 employees have the option to opt out of receiving a paper W-2 in the mail. Electronic W-2 forms will continue to be available on eCampus for all employees, including employees who decide not to opt out of receiving a paper W-2 form.More »
Upcoming Payroll Dates and Deadlines
Upcoming HR Workshops
Location and Hours of Operations
Department of Human Resources
475 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, California 95053
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(408) 551-1946 (fax)