Skip to main content
- Ignatian Center
- Arrupe Engagement
- Program Values
- Reflecting a commitment to solidarity, SCU-community partnerships (and students’ encounters in the community) are marked by mutuality and reciprocal relationships.
- Community partners support student learning regarding dimensions of power and privilege from their own experiences of resilience in the face of struggle or vulnerability.
- Participating faculty guide students in identifying and probing integral connections between course content and community context.
- Students’ experiences and assignments from various disciplines prompt reflection about their citizenship in local and global communities, moral development and vocational discernment.
- ICJE staff supports all participants in drawing deeper connections with key intellectual resources of the distinctively Jesuit, Catholic tradition of education.