The following links are provided to assist prospective and enrolled students, parents and employees with consumer information regarding general institutional information.
Accreditation, Approval and Licensure
Santa Clara University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Various academic and other programs within the University are also accredited by specific accrediting bodies.
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100
Alameda, CA 94501
- Leavey Graduate School of Business
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Graduate School of Pastoral Ministries
- Graduate School of Education and Counseling Psychology
- School of Law
- Jesuit School of Theology
- Instructional Facilities
- Faculty and Instructional Personnel