Management Faculty in Action
The Management Department has accomplished a lot this year, take a look below.
- Tammy Madsen was appointed Associate Director, Strategy Research Fund - Dissertation Research Program, by the Strategic Management Society.
- Tammy Madsen chaired a session, “The State of the Strategy Field: Challenges, Problems and Proposed Solution,” at the Strategic Management Society Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany.
- Tammy L. Madsen and David Cruickshank, MSIS Alumni & Sr. Director, Strategy & Operations, SAP Co-Innovation Lab, co-organized and moderated a half day session on Innovation Intersects in the IoT Domain at SAP.
- Jennifer Woolley provided an interview regarding Silicon Valley’s entrepreneurial infrastructure with the US State Department Office of Broadcast Services with Tunis TV Crew.
- Robert Eberhart was appointed to the Editorial Review Board of Organization Science.
- Robert Eberhart was selected to serve as a doctoral student mentor at the 2016 West Coast Research Symposium in Seattle.
- Jim Koch is launching a one unit course Technology and Social Innovation for Engineering’s Kern Entrepreneurial Engineering Network program in April.
- Greg Baker was interviewed by KQED regarding access to the Internet in Cuba. The interview played on NPR’s the California report and nationally on Here and Now.
- Long Le became a faculty advisor for a newly registered SCU Student Microfinance Organization in which the Office for Student Life will provide a structure for business students to raise fund and to lend.