|Chair||Dave Machado, Senior Director of Facilities Operations|
|Associated Student Government (ASG) Representatives||Kenneth Park, Erta Hoxha|
|Center for Sustainability Representatives||Brad Zukeran, Josue Hernandez-Perez|
|Disabilities & Chronic Illness Network Representative||Laura Ellingson, Patrick A. Donohoe, S.J. Professor of Communication|
|Staff Representatives||Ixtlac Duenas, Collaborative Governance Specialist, and John Rebagliati, Building Operations & Conference Services Coordinator|
|Faculty Representatives||C.J. Gabbe, Associate Professor, Environmental Studies and Sciences, Stephen Diamond, Associate Professor of Law|
|Vice Provost for Graduate Programs Representatives||Joshua Philip, Bianca Terry|
|Campus Safety, Emergency Planning, and Parking & Transportation Services Representatives||Philip Beltran, Director Campus Safety Services, Jacob Malae, Assistant Director Campus Safety Services, Leah Nakasaki-Peterson, Assistant Director Parking & Transportation Services, Office Manager, TBD, Tyler Masamori, Emergency Planning Manager|
The Goal of the Committee
- Annually review and propose changes and adjustments to the fee-based parking
management system on campus.
- Review, and recommend changes to parking and transportation regulations, policies,
procedures, services and programs.
- Review and revise the designation and allocation of parking spaces; advise on long-range
planning issues involving parking.
- Review and provide feedback on proposals for the use of technology in implementing
the campus parking program.
- Review and comment on long-term strategies to maintain existing parking facilities, and
to acquire and/or re-designate new parking facilities.
- Serve as a component of the communication strategy for keeping the University
community informed about parking and transportation issues.
- Provide an outlet for members of the community to present concerns and suggestions
related to parking and transportation.
- Develop and enhance existing alternate methods of transportation programs for
students and employees.
- Provide support and/or advocacy to regional transportation initiatives and partnerships
- Committee Representation:
Faculty and Staff Representatives: 
Two faculty members appointed to two-year staggered terms with recommendations
made by the Faculty Senate Council.
- Two staff representatives appointed to two-year staggered terms with
recommendation made by the Staff Senate.
- One representative from the SCU Disabilities and Chronic Illness Network (DCIN),
appointed to a two-year term.
Student Representatives 
- Two undergraduate student representatives appointed to a one-year, renewable term
with recommendations made by the Associated Student Government (ASG).
- Two undergraduate student representatives appointed to two-year staggered terms
with recommendations made by the Director for the Center for Sustainability
- Two graduate student representatives appointed to a one-year term, renewable term
with recommendations made by the Vice Provost for Graduate Programs
Ex Officio Representatives 
- Assistant Director, Parking & Transportation Services
- Office Manager, Parking & Transportation Services
- Director, Campus Safety Services
- Assistant Director, Campus Safety Services
- Emergency Planning Manager
A member of staff or faculty will be invited to serve as the Committee chair for a one-year, renewable term.
TBD from Parking and Transportation will serve as staff support to the Committee.