About Peer Advising in Psychology
A group of fellow Psychology majors, trained and well-informed about SCU core and Psychology major requirements, can meet with you to answer questions and show you how to use SCU’s many advising resources so that you can formulate a graduation plan.
Psychology Peer advisors can offer guidance concerning many topics, including:
• eCampus - the online student record system
• Course selection and scheduling
• Resources and tools for class planning
• Locating appropriate information in the University Bulletin and website
• Referral to faculty with relevant academic and/or career information
• Campus life at Santa Clara University
• Campus resources available to assist with academic, personal and career development
• How to get involved in student life
How to Contact a Peer Advisor
We are dedicated to assisting our fellow majors and offering advising guidance.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet one-on- one with one of our peer advisors, please use this link to add your name to an open date/time that works for your schedule. Each tab on the bottom of the worksheet is for a different date; the peer advisor you would meet with and the location of the meeting is listed next to the appointment time.
If the times listed do not work for your schedule, please write to email@example.com with the times you are available and we will get back to you. You are also welcome to write and ask us any advising question(s) you may have. We will respond to you as soon as we can.
(Please note, we do not view this email account on weekends and holidays, so you will hear back from on the first day that classes resume.)