Research assistant privileges can be authorized for students or staff for the purpose of checking out materials on behalf of individual faculty members.
- Faculty must complete, sign, and submit the 'Faculty Authorization for Research Assistant' form. Completed authorization forms must be submitted at the Library Help Desk.
- Research assistants should be prepared to show their own ACCESS cards when checking out materials for the faculty member.
- The circulation policies in effect are those for faculty and staff.
- Overdue notices are sent directly to the faculty member.
- Materials are checked out to the faculty member's account and the faculty member will assume responsibility for lost or damaged materials.
If you have additional questions please contact the circulation staff (email@example.com, 408-554-5020) for more information.