- Circulation Policies
Loan periods, renewing library materials, & lost item billing.
- Collection Development: Philosophy and Practices
The guiding philosophy for the purchase, licensing, borrowing, management, preservation, and withdrawal of library resources.
- Computer Use Policy
Information on the acceptable use of public computers throughout the Learning Commons.
- Confidentiality of Library Records
The professional and legal requirements for the privacy protections for library records.
- Exhibit Policy & Application Procedure
The guidelines for submitting and presenting exhibits in the Learning Commons.
- Food/Beverage Policy
Help us to protect library materials by following these policies on which food and drink items are permitted and forbidden in the Learning Commons.
- Gifts & Donations
Information on donating materials and giving to the Library.
- Graduate Thesis Submission Guidelines
Policies and procedures for the submission of graduate thesis materials to the Library.
- Library Use & Standards of Conduct
Policies governing the use of the learning commons and library resources.
- Posting and Distribution of Non-library Materials
Rules on posting flyers and other promotional materials in the Learning Commons.
- St. Clare Room: Event Use Policy
The St. Clare Room may be reserved by SCU faculty and staff for other occasional special events (such as lectures and panels) which meet all of the published guidelines.
- Services for Patrons with Disabilities
Equipment & services provided for accessing and utilizing electronic & print materials.