Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and Document Delivery are free services for SCU students, faculty, and staff to facilitate books, magazine or journal articles, conference proceedings, dissertations, and other research materials not available through the University Library.
For faster access to physical books & media, the library also offers courier-based resource sharing of library materials via LINK+.
How do I use ILL and Document Delivery?
- Login to your interlibrary loan account and choose a New Request type from the Main Menu.
- Complete the form, remembering to change the Not Wanted After Date if necessary.
- Click Submit.
Soon after you have placed your request, you will receive an email message with an estimated time of arrival.
How long do requests take?
- Electronic delivery takes 1-3 days. Many recently published articles can be supplied within 1-48 hours.
- Mail delivery takes 7-15 days. Books, proceedings, dissertations, and some articles not available electronically will come through the mail.
- Every effort is made to obtain resources in less than 15 days. However, some requests may take longer to arrive.