- Office of the Provost
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Educational Assessment
- About Us
We in Educational Assessment focus our work on the following:
- Promote a culture of engaged inquiry and evidence-based decision making around student learning in academic and co-curricular programs.
- Work collaboratively with programs in all stages of the assessment process, from drafting learning outcomes to selection of assessment approaches to use of the data for program improvement.
- Coordinate the collection, analysis, sharing, and use of assessment data campus-wide.
- Promote the use of assessment tools and results to assure equity in access to educational experiences and outcomes for all students.
- Offer professional development opportunities for faculty, staff, and students.
- Communicate evidence of student learning and development internally and externally to tell the stories of student learning at SCU.