2021-22 Undergraduate Travel Award
Do you have a project you would like to present at a conference? Will you be traveling to collect research data?
The Office of the Provost awards up to $500 to undergraduate students to present research results at a scholarly meeting or to participate in a creative project as a scholarly endeavor.
Please note: International travel is not eligible for this award.
Deadline: March 11, 2022
(1) Student Information (Name, SCU I.D. number, local address, telephone, e-mail address, Major(s)/Minor(s), overall G.P.A., and expected graduation date)
(2) Project Title
(3) Project Description / Abstract (accessible to a non-specialist)
(4) Type of Presentation or Creative Work (e.g. poster, oral presentation, dance production, poetry reading)
(5) Conference / Meeting / Event to be attended
(6) Travel Location and Travel Dates
(7) Budget Detail (up to $500)
(8) In addition to the information above, a separate letter of support from the faculty mentor must be uploaded at the time of your application.
Preview the application: Travel Award Application Preview
Ready to submit? Click here to access the Travel Award Application
Questions about the award or the application process?