Most of our policies regarding faculty have to do with recruitment, appointment, evaluation and promotion (links to the right). Here, we list other significant policies and procedures concerning teaching, travel, legal mandates, and employee relations.
- Faculty Development, RegistrarTeaching Expectations & Academic Policies
Course administration expectations, syllabus statements, academic policies, and links to the academic and university holiday calendars.
- Global EngagementInternational Travel Policy
University policy governing all education abroad opportunities sponsored or co-sponsored by the University, with COVID-19 requirements.
- ADA, COVID-19Accommodations & Modified Duties
Policies to support and accommodate faculty with ADA qualifying disabilities, or faculty who are otherwise at risk for severe COVID-19.
- Title IX & SB 493Discrimination Policy & Mandated Reporting
The University Discrimination, Harassment & Sexual Misconduct policy, and FAQs for faculty on mandated reporting requirements for student reports of sexual misconduct.
- Human Resources, Ombuds Officer, Faculty Senate, General CounselEmployee Relations & Dispute Resolution
Resources for maintaining a positive work environment, addressing conflicts before they escalate, pursuing grievance procedures, and reporting complaints anonymously through EthicsPoint.