Inspired Teaching, Engaged Learning
The Collaborative, a partnership among Faculty Development, Academic Technology and the Office of Assessment, works across program boundaries to support imaginative teaching informed by new technologies, deliberate course design, reflective teaching practices, and meaningful assessment of student learning.
e initiatives include:
- CAFÉ, a noontime series of faculty conversations about teaching practices.
- DRT: Digital Resources for Teaching. Ideas, examples, and inspiration for your instruction.
- The Faculty Associates Program—a team of faculty consultants who support excellence and innovation in teaching.
- Faculty learning communities in the areas of teaching, learning, assessment, and technology.
- Innovation grants for faculty retooling their teaching practices, learning activities and course design.