Faculty Collaborative for Teaching Innovation
The Collaborative, a partnership among Faculty Development, Academic Technology and the Office of Assessment, works across program boundaries to support imaginative teaching informed by new technologies, deliberate course design, reflective teaching practices, and meaningful assessment of student learning.
e initiatives include:
- CAFÉ, a noontime series of faculty conversations about teaching practices.
- DRT: Digital Resources for Teaching. Ideas, examples, inspiration.
- The Faculty Associates Program—a team of faculty consultants who support excellence and innovation in teaching.
- Faculty learning communities in the areas of teaching, learning, assessment, and technology.
- Innovation grants for faculty retooling their teaching practices, learning activities and course design.
- Summer Teaching and Technology Workshops, focused on course design and effective pedagogy.
- Pilot classroom redesign project.