All proposal materials are required five days prior to the submission deadline.
The Sponsored Projects Office (SPO) supports the teaching and research mission of the University by providing a full range of services to faculty and staff at every stage of the grant process from initial inquiry, through proposal development, review and submission, to grant management and final closeout.
The Sponsored Projects Office assists with:
- Ensures eligibility to apply
- Understands and interprets funder requirements
- Informs PI of any specific requirements
- Ensures all forms are completed
- Assists with budget development
- Negotiates award terms and conditions
- Reviews terms and conditions and reporting requirements
- Sens monthly account statements
- Prepares and submits financial reports
- Coordinates project audits by sponsors