Seniors participated in Senior Ceremonies
Students attended safe-space trainings
Students attended Perspective workshops
POINTS OF PRIDE
• Launched Rainbow Buddies with 11 mentor/mentee pairs.
• Hosted ‘Art Against All Odds’ concert.
• Worked with engineering students of color and female students to host a student-only forum and generated a report delivered to School of Engineering leadership.
• LOOP Peer Mentorship Program had 40 student participants.
• Hosted 4th annual IgnatianQ: The Ignatian LGBTQ+ & Ally Conference with over 150 registrants from 11 Jesuit schools.
• Implemented inaugural Diversity and Inclusion Series.
• Raised over $130,000 throughout the year and $12,000 in the first year of participating in Day of Giving between Rainbow Resource Center, Office for Multicultural Learning, and Multicultural Center.
• Hosted first-ever Middle Eastern/North African Senior Recognition Ceremony.